Accepted plans include:
- Triple S
- Triple S Advantage
- MCS Classicare
- Humana Insurance
- Humana Gold
- Humana Advantage
- MSO (MMM y PMC)
- First Plus
- CitiHealth – Citibank’s MasterCard credit card for medical needs. It can be paid in installments or a 12-month plan to pay without interest.
- CareCredit – Credit card for medical needs with option to pay in installments.
- Cooperativa de Crédito Jesús Obrero – Financing plan which includes membership and purchase of shares for new members.
We also accept all major credit cards and cash. Learn more about the available options during your evaluation appointment.
- You suffered an eye injury.
- You have symptoms of an eye disease.
- These symptoms include:
- Blurred or distorted vision, double vision or loss of vision.
- See floaters (as small spots or black wires), flashing lights or halos around objects.
- Have a curtain or veil that obstructs vision.
- Eye problems itself, as a lump in one or both eyes, crossed eyes, excessive tears or changes in the eyelids.
- Eye pain.
- You have 40 years or more, it is recommended to perform a full eye exam at age 40. This exam will let know if you are at risk of suffering from an eye disease.